Friday, September 30, 2005

I Know I've Made It Now


I am now the proud female companion of a cabana boy- because we don't have a pool. He is much younger, has piercing blue eyes,a furry chest, and a wee behind from years of soccer. He makes a killer White Russian - or a Margarita if the occasion warrants.

He has dropped off kids at school, picked up another kid, done dishes, washed the bed linens and fed all the animals, allowing me a 15 minute shower this morning.

I have been pampered for two whole days.

Unfortunatly all this luxurious living was at the expees of Justin's job - where he was working his butt off and got let go anyway.

Okay honey, that's enough pampering. You can find another job now - you are WAY over qulified to be a cabana boy...

2 comments:

nunya said...

It sucks that he's unemployed, but let the man pamper you for a week or so! You deserve it!

Dale said...

Enjoy, Loner. Just enjoy it. It may not last long. (enough)