Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Added links

I stole this from Chris's website - pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen - these are baby hedgehogs - though they kind of look like mice inside a buckeye... Ever on the quest for new and exciting animals to ad to the farm, these guys might just need to come over!


I added a couple of links this morning, will hopefully add more today if all goes well. I updated Ian, since there is both a website and bid for the Papacy, I'll include those links seperately. Also added today is Jacob's stories - where I put most of Jake's antics. The beauty in having a son who has had so much excitement with his brain is that there are lots of stories. Hope you take a moment and peruse them, he has brought me a lot of joy.

In other news, I am going to try to scan the boys' football pictures, Joshua, the Earwax boy, no longer looks like a boy... and I knew this day was coming, but it is really wierd when the picture resembles someone's boyfriend, not your little son anymore.

Hope your holiday was restful...

1 comment:

Munch said...

Your right - That is VERY cute!