Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Waiting game


I was a little put out that even though I keep volunteering to foster some animals, there have been no calls. Well, today Justin sends me this little gem - they are hesitant to let animals out of town for fostering - trying to either keep them in LA or shoot them. Hello - do these people have an operational brain cell between them? Look at these posts - they are pathetic - people are desperate for help - desperate for solutions and they are getting resistance. It has been two weeks now and there are still animals to be rescued - shame on the authorities for making it more difficult than it should be. Those pets should have been shipped out last week - to shelters and foster homes that are waiting with open arms. We would happily reunite animals with their owners -lots of people didn't make it - why take the chance that some beloved famliy pet will grow old in a shelter - this is just really ticks me off. No excuse for this bad behavior - if I had any more vacation time left I would go myself...

On the post from the 12th I think there is a contact name - I'm going back to get it and then I'll post it. Any one wanna rent a van and go rescue some puppies???

1 comment:

nunya said...

Rent? Heck, we can just take the seats out of mine and road trip! (Don't tell Bill I said that)