Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Martha Stewart's New Calling

Put Martha in charge of clean up and restoration. I saw this article about having Martha Stewart put in charge of clean up and - frankly, it's not a bad idea. At least you know that things would look nice. Maybe they should get all those folks from the home makeover shows, put them together in teams and let the work begin.

I have Martha-envy having not been borne with the genetics required to tell if the room or even my clothes match. I know that wood matches wood with the same stain color - that's about it. I cannot tell that things look cluttered. Drives me crazy. I read a lot of Good Housekeeping and Organic Style and Martha Stewart Living...and I take ideas from there to put things together in my house. Seriously, I cut out the picture, find the paint or furniture that is in the picture and try to put the room together.

Someday when I figure out how to download pictures from the digital camera I will post some pictures of my house - you can see for yourself.

5 comments:

nunya said...

Bring your camera over and I'll show you...all you need is a card reader.

Anvilcloud said...

Altough card readers are nice, your camera should connect to your computer as long as it has a USB port. Your camera probably came with a cable to connect from it to your computer.

Anvilcloud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loner said...

It's Justin's camera - and he holds the secrets to downloading the pictures - hopefully tonight we can get some. Thanks you two!

Jammie J. said...

Soooo, plug Justin into the computer and watch the magic unfold? Tee hee ...