Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Football Post

My girl YoJ, is a hockey fan, but it is football season ( hockey season just started) so I thought I'd post a picture of a couple of real quarterbacks for her.

Peyton Manning - Indpls Colts in the picture he is talking to Tom Brady of the Patriots - I think they have won a couple of Superbowls ( ha ha ha)
Michael Vick - Atlanta Falcons
and ever my favorite Brett Favre - Green Bay Packers

I loved watching Kyle Orton play for Purdue - even at the Capitol One Bowl in Orlando when he got smooshed the first half by UGA. He is a guy wit a lot of heart - and much to my excitement, he is a Bear! Burb, I hope you get to see him play - I'd drive up to see him - I like him that much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making my penis bigger has actually taught me several things, in addition to the the fact that its ultimately possibly and permanent, he said. The first is that penis sizegenetics surgery isn't necessarily necessary. Surgery is costly, and it has also very risky, even in cases when the procedure goes smoothly without any complications. Besides that, surveys have shown that the majority men who might possibly have gone under the knife really aren't pleased using the results.I also learned that pumps don't work. Next time i decided I wanted to start making my penis bigger, I bought a pump, and then it wasn't a cheap one either.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/