Friday, October 21, 2005

Wouldntcha like to be a Loner, too....

Here is the test.

Apparently I am 55% Loner - weird

"You're a happy medium on the loner scale. You enjoy socializing, but you also have your moods when you'd rather be alone. Social interaction is important for forming human bonds, getting support and affirming your own personal identity. (As Charles Augustin Sainte-Beauve said, "Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.") But it's equally important to do things for yourself, have time to reflect and explore the world in your own way. In fact, doing things on your own makes you a stronger, more interesting person. Whether or not you consciously aspired to this state of harmony between independence and human bonding, you seem to have achieved it!"

I am off work tosay - get to goof off -since i am teaching on Saturday. Well relatively goof off - I have to move the animal pens today . Pictures to follow - since I also have to send the pictures to a rescue group here in town that has MORE ducks they want to send us! woo hoo!

5 comments:

nunya said...

I'm 40% loner.

SJ said...

I'm a 50% loner. But - alot of the questions I had to answer based on circumstance, not choice so - I guess I'd probably be around a 40% loner through choice.

Badpatty said...

Well, honey, you married a 60% loner. I think you knew that, though.

SJ said...

No I'm not! Oh, wait - you were talking to Loner. Right.

Badpatty said...

Don't let the cat out of the bag, Ian!