Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thank you

Last night - while I was on my third day of Dentist ordered bedrest - and a lot of Ibuprofen, my husband - who chose his own moniker in the sidebar - added a blog roll and also a link to a set of blogs whose roll I joined. While the second one is called the bitch club, I have found lots of strong and intelligent women on the roll, click if it piques your interest, I thoroughly enjoyed reading lots of these blogs. Not all are G-rated, though, so it is only fair to warn you.

Anyway - wanted to say thanks for my dear hubby's hard work - and also let you know that I am not done with the blogroll - several folks that I read almost daily are missing - I didn't forget you.

And the root canal is done, the swelling is gone - we can resume normal programming now.

No comments: