Friday, August 12, 2005

Fence Hopping



This morning, I went to the goat pen - as I do every morning. The goats were particularly noisy - owing I thought - to the fact that the ducks keep mucking up their water trough. Half way through the yard, I realize that the goats have jumped ship as it were and were happily munching on my raspberry canes - and thinking about my highbush blueberies. Can't blame the girls for havign good taste.

The gate is closed - so I can only assume that they hopped the fence- possible, but not probable. I looked around the pen - no holes - so now I have fence hopping goats - to add to the fence-hopping dogs. This weekend I HAVE to work on their grazing area so that they can roam free... silly goats.

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

That fence-hopping would really get my goat.