Friday, August 19, 2005

The Reason


I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.

I'd like to pass on Bishop T.D. Jakes "8 Second Prayer.", in honor of my girl Lora - who has seen first hand that God will restore a son to someone who lost him and restore a bigger and better job if we are willing to wait and remain faithful even when waiting STINKS.
"Lord, I love You and I need You, come into my heart, and bless me,
my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen."

I have been working on a post about why I believe as I do - but I thought this morning when I looked at this picture - the reason that I believe is that even when I am an ASS, God has remained faithful to me, working miracles in my life every day. There is no other explanation that makes any sense.
Thanks Alison for forwarding this today - the timing was excellent.

No comments: