Monday, July 18, 2005

Our family in Sweden



This first picture is of two family members from Sweden, Johanna on the left is the sister-in-law of Lina on the right. The first time I heard about Lina was my husbands account that she was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen- and he was right- charming girl. Lina's dad is a pediatrician and knows how to dance to ABBA. Girls that look like this - beautiful and buxom - are the reason I accompanied my new husband to Sweden. Never in my life have I seen so many beautiful people in one place.






The second picture is of the whole clan - we are in the back - but you don't want to see us anyway. The girl in the grey T-shirt is the same age as I am - she has four boys and doesn't look a day over 25. Fortunatley she has the sweetest dispostion I have ever seen - so I cannot dislike her for her inherent good looks. Darn it. The grown-up women all wore those great sunhats - like you see women here wear with Sunday church outfits. They were just too cute. Picture was taken in Gamleby, on Steve and Micey's porch, overlooking an inlet to the Baltic Sea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loner said...

Um - please keep the comments G-rated - these girls are FAMILY!!!