Thursday, July 07, 2005

London on my mind

This morning I called Justin to let him know I was on the way to get ducks. I had a mostly sleepless night - just that uneasy feeling that all was not well with the world. He relayed to me that there had been bombings in London. My heart just sank.

Maybe it is from being a mother - or maybe having watched people suffer at the hospital - but stuff like this really sends me reeling.

All I can say is to the assholes who did this, supposedly another Al Quaida group - you suck, you are living by the sword and will hoepfully die painfully by the sword - and you won't win. Each time these things happen, resolve is strengthened. My personal prayer is that I am not behind you in line come Judgement Day 'cause I don't want to get hit with any sparks when God hands down your penalty. It's gonna hurt. What cowards to bomb innocent people to make a point. Try taking out a freaking ad - or publishing a book - or finding a charismatic speaker to get your point across -only idiots attack innocent people.

To all of those in London - especially those who were there in the attacks - those who lost loved ones - and those who will lose sleep tonight - my heart and my prayers go out to you.

No comments: