Thursday, June 09, 2005

50 Things about Me

I saw this on the View from the Escarpment - and couldn't resist!

1. Your name spelled backwards: Yecats
2. Where were your parents born? Logansport Indiana - 14 days apart at the same hospital
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Stupid hello - still won't post my pictures
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Bahama Breeze this week - of all time, Indiana Beach Skyroom
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last weekend
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, Pippin, The Miser, Oliver and Annie Get Your Gun
7. How many kids do you want? 12 - but I'll suffice with the three I have
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? Yep - though not in my current state - oops
10. Do you have cable? No they didn't call me before htey showed up adn we missed installation on Tuesday.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes - a lot
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No way in this world
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Tijuana - though Sweden is in my near future
16. Do you have a garden? Duh - my whole yard is a garden
17. What's your favorite comic strip? The Far Side
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes - i sing it too loudly at games
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, Morning
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Star Wars Revenge of the Sith - and Route 60
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Carnivorous please
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn - movie theater butter
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? something my duaghter says is too brown
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? PEANUT SHELLS?? I've boiled some peanuts in my day.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope - and another verse to that
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange
27. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Dove Dark chocolate
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2004
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last week when I used the tomato sauce I canned in 2003.
30. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes - but I can't remember what for
31. Are you a good cook? Chubby girl, duh - I have learned - simplicity and patience
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes - but a girl I work with didn't know how.
33. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes -Proactiv bleached my towels
34. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite Zero or Diet Cherry 7-Up
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nurse - yep
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Three father's Day cards and a new less brown lipstick - just yesterday
37. Ever throw up in public? Yep - ew does the highway count?
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love? True love - money cant buy you love
39. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes - had that happen and kept him
40. Ever call a 1-900 number? yes and was very surprised to see who was on the other end
41. Can exes be friends? Friends with benefits -maybe - but too complicated to mess with.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Justin's grandpa, not work related - I see people in the hospital every day
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No - my mom taped bows to my head
44. What message is on your voice mail? Uh- it is still Justin's message - Hi this is JJ - another oops
45. What is in your briefcase? I have three - and I have no idea
46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Newlywed - be careful what you ask
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Second chances, rain, healthy kids and payday
48. What is the first concert you ever went to? Alabama
49. Who is your favorite musical group? Right now Rascal Flatts

Wanna try this - copy and post I'd love to see your answers!

No comments: