Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Notes to self

1. You can, infact, have too many eggs. Now that 8 prolific ducks are laying eggs, I realize I am a bit short in the foresight department, and should have had a buyer set up already.

2. If you are going to be stressed out, be away from germy people - and don't work in a hospital - because you will catch some kind of creeping crud that makes coughing your lungs out a real possibility

3. Stay away from the scale when you are stressed, that is not the time to discover you have that PMS-5 pounds back. I'm serious about this one.

4. Buy more popsicles

5. Get rid of your teflon pans - you knew they had to have some chemicals that would cause cancer or make you grow a third arm ( note the news story yesterday) keep the cast iron.

6. Wash puppy Sheila because her low dragging belly brough poison ivy to at least two members of the family.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

wow, based on your list I'd say you've had a heck of a week already! I hadn't heard about the teflon pans. I better go check that out!

SJ said...

8 prolific ducks would be a nice change from the 5 gold rings...

Dee said...

I love my cast iron skillets. I just got a new one the other day. They can have the teflon ones.

Ariel said...

I've never bought teflon pans...Give me 18/10 stainless steel profesional cookware anyday.
You write notes to yourself just like I do!

nunya said...

hey, you can send some of your extra eggs to our house!