Thursday, February 09, 2006

Definition

There are moments and events that define where your future will go. Most importantly to me is being in the Place where God wants me to be - even though sometimes it is not where I necessarily want to be. Whenever a choice has been made with that thought in mind, things have turned out WAY better than I could have ever imagined. Maybe it was chance, but I like to believe that my faith is rewarded on occasion.

Tomorrow will contain such a moment, where things might change drastically for my family.

Please keep us in your prayers - and as always, pray that I will have enough sense to hear His voice and do His will when I make my choices.

And now - silence until the whole thing is over tomorrow.

4 comments:

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I haven't been able to keep up with all of your happenings lately, and I'm not sure what your post quite means, but I surely hope that tomorrow leads to a positive experience, even if it is life changing.

My thoughts are with you even if you don't see my comments a lot.

J said...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh!! I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow!

I'm glad I got to talk to you tonight- you're such a ray of sunshine! LOVE your laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

Got all my fingers and legs crossed. Knock 'em dead, kid!

SJ said...

Go get 'em, tiger! ;)