Monday, February 06, 2006

Not quite ready for HNT

I stopped by Ian's site and what should I discover, but a picture of Summer. A charming girl who still has her girlish figure and if I didn't like her so much, I'd be openly jealous.

And it made me think...what would I ever post for HNT. ( if you are not famliar with HNT, it has included pictures, many of them artfully done, that people have taken of their own beauty. In that respect, I have enjoyed it. Some pictures are raunchier, and I could live without those)

Bear and I had this discussion and even talked about doing some artsy shots - but I thought my dinged up hands were probably most representative of my life. Currently I am sporting three nicked knuckles, a slice on my hand from the kitten, and poison ivy between the fingers of my right hand. Yep, pretty sexy.

Then it occured to me - I could do a morning HNT. Why just this morning I went out in full streaker regalia to feed the ducks and goats. Black satin night gown, covered by a LL Bean Farm jacket and a pair of duck-poop covered clogs.

and now I have to go hide the digital camera

4 comments:

J said...

Oooo la la!! Sexy! Rawr! :)

Badpatty said...

J, you have NO idea! It's one thing to have married a dork. It's another thing entirely to have married a dork, and realized that I married MY kind of dork!

I did find the camera. Yes, there will be an early morning pic of my wife showing up for HNT one of these days. ;-p

Dora said...

Poison Ivy? On just your fingers?

Mine covers my entire right upper thigh, right shin down onto the right foot, my waist and across my abdomen, under my breast and the entire inside of my right arm.
I've done 3 weeks of prednisone and rubbed cream till I want to scream! I'd love to have it only on my hand.
I feel for you :)

Summer said...

Awww, thanks Loner! :)