Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HELP!


Would someone please quit their current job and create Garanimals for grown ups because I am tired of wearing black. I cannot tell if the shades of brown or green or blue go together. (I do know about navy and black/ brown and black, Betty, my mother was a Barbazon model, so I have been educated, just missed out on those genetics) I came to work twice in the last week in clothes that did not match, causing Bear to roll her eyes and say "Mama, I should have looked at you before you went to work" Great - I am going to be known for my brains, charm and complete lack of ability to dress myself. GRRRRR.

1 comment:

J said...

Oh Loner dear- it's okay to wear different shades of brown and black- just maybe tan and black.

This woman had it equally as bad with the style & colors.

You'll be fine. :)