Monday, November 14, 2005

The girl loves shoes




Matilda - our wondrous Australian Shepherd needs a buddy - badly - she is bored and keeps chewing everything in the yard but the rawhides - which she promptly buries.

So this weekend, we heard back from a gal at the Aussie rescue - she had pups that were ready for adoption.

So we drove over and looked. I like black and white dogs - most of ours have been black and white or some mutation of gray - Bob, Scout and Matilda especially. She is mahogany - but what a looker!

3 comments:

J said...

Awww! I love her! I want one! Like I said over at your man's site- can I bring my kid over to see your animals? :)

SJ said...

Cute puppy. We call them Kelpies over here. I like them because of their colour (or, as Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter would say "beautiful colouration!")

SJ said...

Closely followed by "Crikey!"