Friday, April 14, 2006

Prayer Meeting

I would rather endure a root canal, than have to come to my family and tell them I am i over my head. I hate being a burden and I hate even more asking for help. These are serious character flaws - and perhaps by the time I am 80 I will be past this - or I may never say " help I've fallen and I can't get up" - I'll just lay there - waiting to regain strength and pick myself up.

Anyway - that being said - there will be no strike. What I got instead was a committment from my family to be more aware and help pitch in.

Today we celebrate Good Friday - and the timing couldn't be better to take a minute and reflect on how much things have changed over Lent - and what a blessing it is to be broken and forgiven.

Hope you all have a Happy and Blessed Easter

1 comment:

SJ said...

Happy Easter, Loner. Just remember to let the Easter Bunny go again afterwards - you don't need to care for him as well! ;)