Monday, April 17, 2006

He stole my thunder!!

Well, there was a lot of excitement for Easter at our house - including the totally unexpected birth of our first baby duckling. I hope it is a she - but we won't know for awhile.

If you wanna see the rest of the clan - head over to see the hubby today - the pics turned out
great. He got there first - so I totally let him steal the thunder!

Justin surprised me on Saturday - after mi9dnight - with my own Easter basket. I've never gotten one from anyone but my folks - it was a great surprise. Yep, he has some pretty impressive moments.

In other news, Monty, the goat, has figured out how to pry the door to his pen open - and I chased his speckled behind twice this weekend. My gold raspberries are down to the stem - which I hope will eliminate the need to prune it back!

1 comment:

nunya said...

Okay, I want to know what was in the Easter basket!