Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Made my day

This morning a rep who comes to see us about once a month, came into the office. It just so happens that he also calls on the place where I applied to be the program director about a month ago - you know - the one where I was all excited and then didn't get the job offer.

What I didn't know was that one of the people who interviewed me - works with him. And I thought she was really tough - the one person I didn't impress -and instead, I found out she really liked me and wanted them to hire me. How cool is that?

Now I have accepted that I may not, in fact, ever get that job, but it really felt good to know that my perception of how great those folks are - and what a good vibe I got from them was mutual.

You just never know.

2 comments:

SJ said...

Yes indeed, you never know. And perhaps ther was reasoning behing it - if you're considering moving, I mean

Sarah said...

God works in funny ways, and it is not always to work out for just our benefit. Indiana is a great place to be.