Wednesday, December 28, 2005

merry christmas to all - and to all a good night

We had a great Christmas - but owing to the long trip to Indiana and now almost a week's worth of sleepless nights - I will post something more substantial later in the week. I took the week off to get Justin's house ready to put on teh market - so we will be up to our ears in paint until the weekend. Thanks to those of you who left souch good wishes for our Christmas - and said prayers for my dad. Your thoughts and kind words have really meant a lot.


It's dark now, and I need to cook dinner and put the ducks back in their pen. May His Face Shine down upon you!

2 comments:

SJ said...

House on the market - have you guys moved recently? Does that mean you didn't get the postacrd I sent last month and the Xmas card I sent a few weeks ago? Oh man. And there was money in it too!*

* this bit may not be true :)

Glad you had a great Xmas guys!

Anonymous said...

Loner,
Bet you made your Dad's Christmas a little brighter by making the trip up. Sorry we didn't get to meet. It's been non-stop lunacy since I landed in Indy last week.

Have a Happy New Year!