Thursday, December 22, 2005

Say a Little Prayer...

Tony Dungy, the coach of my beloved Colts, received word that his 18 year old son was found dead in his apartment in Tampa this morning. They do not suspect foul play. Take a moment and say a little prayer for this family, and for the man who gives so much to the community. No one deserves to suffer through such a thing at Christmas.

And while you are at it, add one for my dad, his name is Dave, and he is having surgery tomorrow to put in stents in his kidneys so his body is prepared to try to fight off cancer one more time. I can't be there so my prayers will have to do.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure that if anybody's prayers will do it, yours will.

Munch said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll send one up although sometimes I'm not sure they go past the ceiling at my house at this moment in my life...