Monday, December 05, 2005

GGGGRRRRRRR

For two nights in a row I have been awake at 4am
My house looks like an atom bomb went off
I had to deal with two grumpy sleep-deprived males this weekend
I spent my entire day Saturday and Sunday working and my body is sore
I need a nap and a vacation - instead I am booked up with patients all day.
I have a friend who isn't playing fair and keeps making little comments about other people's shortcomings while being totally incapable of seeing their own.
One phrase - work first, play later - why the hell don't people understand the importance of this?
I don't like feeling like this - sleep deprivation has taken over and I am hibernating for the day.

4 comments:

nunya said...

Repeat after me..."vacation coming on Thursday, vacation coming on Thursday"

Seriously, I've been trying to teach the men in my house "work first, play later" for years now. Learning to be a loner and use power tools might be more effective.

Loner said...

yep - chanting the mantra right now!

Anvilcloud said...

I remember well. Working through this time of year is not much fun.

SJ said...

Hang in there - it doesn't sound much but at least you get to pamper yourself over Xmas...