Monday, October 30, 2006

tonight

I get to hug some of my babies, though the other one just cost me a mere $3,000 again at college - so I obviously love her as well.

On the phone this week I was told:

Mom, you have to come home because I have had two bloody noses and like five new screatches. I know what you are doing is important, but we really need you back here.

Mom, when I said he didn't feed us, I mean like, everyone was relaxed and no one asked for food, so he didn't cook.

And my favorite: Mom, I don't like the house without you, I just don't think this is going to work out for me with you gone.

So off I go in about two hours, back toward home. What will happen to my dad is still up in the air -as he meets with the oncologist again tomorrow afternoon.

Hang on to hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too darn cute! You're kids are awesome! Wonder where they get it?

Love ya,

Lora