Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Durn it

I have been saving up to buy a digital camera, since my camera is somewhat lacking and I can never remember to pick up my pictures from MegaMart. My camera caem last Saturday, I took pictures, uploaded them - and I cannot find the silly file to put them here for you to see! ARGH!

We had a meeting with the inlaws over the weekend. There are some things we still dont' agree about, but at least the lines of communication are open. I learned a long time ago, not to go to a dry well looking for water - and that applies here.


Bear and I are taking a road trip this weekend - in preparation for my folks road trip, again, to Mayo Clinic. I posted their Care Pages site a couple months back - if you want the address, just send me a note and I'll forward the address.

In the mean time, any prayers you can send would be helpful.

3 comments:

Dale said...

Done, Stace. I wish them well.

J said...

Done and Doner.

I have a little something for your folks when I see you Thursday too! :)

Anonymous said...

Loner,
If you want some catfish at Frank & Mary's, give me a call. My treat.