Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Better Morning

I found out last night just how wonderful Justin can be - I was way past beat - and more than a little cranky - he came over, listened to me vent, tucked me into bed, kissed my forehead and went home - asking nothing more of the shell of me that was left. I am a lucky girl.

This morning, upon my arrival at work, I found out that the advice I gave a co-worker might have really helped, she feels better and lost a bit of weight since she started following the advice - you just never know.

And I was reminded that in the grand scheme of things, my teenager woes and unpacked boxes are pretty miniscule. Here is a link to a story about a man who delivers Chinese food and got stuck on a broken elevator for three days!!!

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

Sometimes we just get tired. I also beieve that we go through natural cycles in which our moods go up and down. Nobody talks about biorhythms any more, but I think that something like that happens.