Friday, August 20, 2010

Saying a little Prayer

When thoughts of you cross my mind this morning, I want to first thank the Lord for bringing you into my life.  My time with you teaches me about life, the power of  love, and where my dreams can take me.  Your words have helped me regain focus at a time where I felt lost, and I will always be indebted to you for that.

I pray for the Holy Spirit to grant you the gifts of right judgement, discernment and most of all inspiration.
I ask our Lord to bless you with peace and understanding that only He can give, and I ask the Father to show you his compassion and mercy and to lead you to His path.

Our paths may cross a thousand times before this life is through, or we may never meet again.  Either way, I will treasure the memories I have of you and the time that we have had together.

No comments: