Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New Beginnings



I missed it. Justin had to take Bear to start college today. Classes start next week, but the incoming freshmen have a few days of getting accomodated - and hopefully some time for job hunting. This is Bear's new house - WAY bigger than my house! It is the same women's dorm my sister in law stayed in when she spent time at Bear's college.

All her bags were packed - pink and orange decorations piled high. It was sad to see them - and I think it will really floor me when I have to go box up the rest of her things in her room - or I may just leave them out for awhile - just in case she still wants a room at her momma's house.

2 comments:

Madcap said...

Gives me a lump in my throat and it's not even my daughter.

SJ said...

Just think - she'll have a blast. That should make up for it :)