Wednesday, August 02, 2006

the look of love

Last night I came home and found a couple of wet dogs in the yard. While this is normally not an issue - it was well over 90 and the little pond with the very big frog was still full.

They had broken down my fence and hopped into the main pond - the one place in the yard that I am still able to garden and get full sun - the spot where my herbs grow and where I have spent some very precious dollars on real lilly pads and pond plants to keep the frogs and goldfish healthy.

I love the dogs - but I have a hard time liking them very much when they knock over my pineapple sage and crush my wormwood and smush the impatients to nearly nothing.

Damned dogs - I love them.

2 comments:

Mahala said...

I love the little demons too, and PBJ sandwiches too btw :)

Envoy-ette said...

I feel ya! My cats had a day with a favorite pillow...er...fluffy stuff with mangled strings now.