Friday, August 25, 2006

Before Dawn

I am not sure what sadist came up with the brilliant idea that high school here should start promptly at 7am, but let me tell ya, getting up each day at 6 to get Josh to school - well, I could live without that. Josh has been a trooper - getting up a couple of days without my help at all.

Don't get me wrong, I am a morning person - I love being up and getting things done before the rest of the crew is awake - I normally hit megamart Saturday morning by about 7:30 to avoid the crowds. But 6am is now before dawn - and about 6:15 the rooster starts in- and the naughty dog, Bear starts barking for breakfast - and it is a bit too early for all this activity.

2 comments:

Madcap said...

7 A.M.!!!! You're right, that's sadistical!

Anvilcloud said...

Seems like a ridiculous time to try to get teenagers to learn. Maybe 7pm would be better for them?