Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Update

This is the tree right outside my outpatient office - brilliant isn't it.


1. It was actually Bear's friends who called about the hooch. One of girls fathers had a stroke and was coming to live at a house previouslly occupied by young couples and a single buy - a stash of liquor like no one's business. They called and asked it we would take it - and I offered a hundred dollars, since it was their estimation that there were about 20 bottles and I had no idea what kind. It turned out to be 38 bottles including some Bacardi 151 and a zillion bottles of various DeKuypers - some of whichI have never had before. I know, that is amazing sconsidering I went to Indiana University, a known party school in the 80s. but it's true. Justin posted a picture on his spot, check it out if you get a minute.

2. I didn't like the toffee liquour very well, but apparently not enough to put down my glass before typing this.

3. My friend didn't get to come see me this weekend, and that was sad, but it did force me to clean up the guest room - which really needed doing.

4. I bought a new camera some time ago, so I have been trying to post updated pictures of our critters on Loners Ridge Scene. I thought posting along with their stories would be helpful to keep a record of who has lived here.

That's enough - I need sleep - and more aspirin.

3 comments:

J said...

I was sad too!

You still lurve me, right? Wait...

Am I the friend?

Hahaha.

XO

Loner said...

Yep - we have a never ending group of Josh's friends who stay over the weekend - but I only clean the room for you!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is a trip! Did I tell you I've been healed of my alcohol allergy? THANK YOU, JESUS!! I'll be down next weekend to help you reduce the excess alcohol cluttering up your home!

:) Lora