Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mary, daughter of Sarah, Day One




Here are the shots from my camera ( which are downloading onto some weird file on the computer, but what do I know) The two pictures where she is standing on the leaves are out in the side yard, after we caught her mother and seperated them from teh rest of the herd - and the other one is in the goat pen, where all the other goats were - before we caught them.

We named her Mary ( rather than Calamity Jane whose name brings about the song by Big and Rich about being buried on Deadwood Mountain) Her namesake is the mother of one of my friends, who celebrates her birthday the same day.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

She is just precious. And so is mommy, you two are angels.

Just Me said...

awwwww
she's beautiful

my web addy is ladygodivabath.com
I don't post it on my site 'cause it has my contact info.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the name! But I'm not biased towards any other Mary's by any means!

~Lora

Anonymous said...

Best goat I ever sold you-- other than Harry-whom you need to name helter skelter!?