Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Celebrating

To celebrate our first baby, we had steaks with baby portabella mushrooms and wild rice and new potatoes and white corn on the cob - and for dessert, strawberries with organic raw sugar and the totally not healthy CoolWhip. And about twenty minutes later, a pan of fresh-from -the -oven brownies. Then I settled in to watch part of the Giant's game from Sunday night - since the COLTS were not on our cable system - even though they are the only undefeated team in the league, and Peyton has that laser, rocket arm - but whatever. Over the weekend I finally painted my chest of drawers the same olive green as our room - up to this point it has been a decorative feature with its bright red, yellow, and blue from it's former life in the boy's room. Justin went out twice to check our new momma and baby, both did fine. I bought her a sweater ( it's chilly out!)- so I'll get some pictures of that this afternoon.

No comments: