Monday, November 06, 2006

The End is Near

This morning, I heard that Billy Idol, of "White Wedding" fame, has released a Christmas album, Featuring "White Christmas". The link will take you to his My Space where you can hear him sing it.

Football season is over for Jake's team - they made it through two rounds of the playoffs and were decisively beaten by a team that trounced them in the regular season as well. It was a great time - and I will miss being able to have adult time goofing off while waiting ofr the games to start. It was a great bunch of folks. The team mom made poster-sized pictures of all the kids as one of their gifts, Jake's is a great action shot of him at the line of scrimmage, looking at the guy next to him while blocking the opponent.

I'm tired this week - seems like there is a neverending cavalcade of drama, and I want to get off the carousel for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, blog hopping here..you have a nice blog...very simple and clean..

nunya said...

Football's over! Time for Bellydancing!

Dale said...

I know just how you feel, Stace. Sit down and rest a spell. Breathe.