Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sunrise for two

Maybe it is because I am getting so much closer to forty - maybe I am finally realizing that even the very beautiful people struggle - but I have decided to try to become comfortable in my skin. I hate pictures of me because either I have all my hair pulled back - like in this picture - or I have my arms pressed up against my body ( like in this picture) which makes them look even chunkier. Anyway, tonight I am feeling brave and I have decided to post an actual picture - this one is from our trip to Savannah - on the morning of our actual anniversary.

6 comments:

chez bez said...

You guys are beautiful. Great shot. And it reminds me of my trips to Amelia Island.

Thanks for the pic. The beach is calling me now...

Sarah said...

Loner,

You ARE beautiful, don't ever doubt that. I am glad that you shared the picture, it looks relaxing. Remember that God gives you this temple and He loves you!

J said...

Adorable!

You look stunning and don't deny it! :)

hedlund said...

I fucking LOVE it. You guys are so good together!

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture. You swingers, you!

Anvilcloud said...

You look like you're in a happy place.