Friday, December 15, 2006

Wow

Well, I took pictures of the cake, or what remained of it after the party. There are only three small slices left after the kids had it for breakfast.

I got a call from a recruiter yesterday about a job that would allow me to work from home - and I am tempted, though I dont' know how it will pan out. More to come later about that one.

Then I was talking to a girlfriend last night and we decided to go have a drink- or three - at the local pub - on a school night - without husbands or kids. Talk about some liberation, it felt great. And when Justin joined me later, that was great as well.

This weekend is chock full of things to do - I have more to do than hours in the day, but the anemia is making me so freaking sleepy, that I am actually forced to slow down. Personally, I think it is divine intervention - but whatever doesn't get done, well, just won't get done. And the world won't stop spinning just because I missed something.

1 comment:

Cindy-Lou said...

That's the right attitude! Take care of yourself, if something doesn't get done it must not have been that important, right?