Thursday, October 07, 2004

Things I need to say

I am heading back to take care of a few details. Back into the lair. I am not particularly fearful, but I can feel myself being preoccupied with the things I have to remember.

What I need to say is this: I am happy - I have lived, of late, the life I have always dreamed of - with someone who loves me and someone who loves my kids. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would have a day like this - let alone day after day. I have felt comfort and concern and most importantly, I have felt safe. I have joked that if I died tomorrow, I could die happy... the world is an uncertian place. My family has peace at last and if I died tomorrow - or the next day, it would be with the knowledge that the life I wanted since I was little arrived just in time.

1 comment:

Bear said...

Mom, I'm gonna kick your ass for making me cry...you just don't say crap like that, it's tempting fate...plus...if you die, JJ and I will have to run off and get married in Vegas...