Monday, October 18, 2010

Sometimes

Some people are called to do great things- me - I think my life is designed to be a warning to others.

Seriously.

I have been thinking a lot lately about what I have been called to do. I spend a lot of time explaining how I handled a certain thing- how it blew up- and how I avoided it the next time. Funny, kind of, unless it is you in the middle of the muck all the time!

So I am thinking of writing a book on single parenting...looking back on what I've learned after doing this for nearly 25 years.

What do you think? All they could say is no- and then I am no worse off than what I am now.

And tonight, I will start the first chapter- after I am done having a lovely dinner and good times with my friends.

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Go ahead and write your book. Publish a singe copy for posterity on Blurb if you can't get a publisher to take it on.

J said...

Do it!

A great motivator to keep going- sign up for NaNoWriMo! 50,000 words starting Nov1-Nov30. I'm doing it and I think it would be awesome.

You know you have my support, always. Hell, you're the first person I think to call for advice/ailment cures! :)