Friday, August 27, 2004

Restoration

Job 42:1
Then Job answered the LORD and said,
Job 42:2
"I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.
Job 42:3
'Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?' "Therefore I have declared that which I did not understand, Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know."
Job 42:4
'Hear, now, and I will speak; I will ask You, and You instruct me.'
Job 42:5
"I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; But now my eye sees You;

Job 42:10
The LORD restored the fortunes of Job when he prayed for his friends, and the LORD increased all that Job had twofold.

There are no words to express my deep graditude for this torment being over a week earlier that it was supposed to be. By Monday, the papers will be filed, signatures in place, and there is a new beginning. And after I sign that paper, I will never think of the Ogre again, but he will not be able to forget the family he has forsaken. I will live my life in a dance of thanksgiving to God who protected me, gave me a fair settlement, and will provide the best revenge - living well surrounded by people I love.

No comments: