Thursday, August 19, 2004

I Wanna be a Bear

I wanna be a bear
If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for
six months.
I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that, too.
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat
anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat
them too.
I could deal with that.
If you're a mama bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He
EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.
Yup..... I wanna be a bear. - Anonymous Author

Today's news included a story of a bear in Washington who drank 36 cans of Rainier pale ale and passed out in the park...and the bear MADE THE NEWS!!! Anyone else for being a bear???
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/18/bear.beer.reut/index.html

No comments: