Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Things that make me wonder about my sanity

1. We got baby chickens in December - and while the weather has been pretty mild, said chickens are still in cages in my front room - four cages to be exact.

2. We are going to have a Superbowl party - in the room where said chickens currently reside on Sunday after:

3. I have promised to go to my friends daughters' birthday party - which is two hours away and will probably take up most of the day on Saturday.

4. We have move Religious Ed to Sunday morning - which means I won't be home from church activities until 11.

5. All of this points to the fact that I will have to clean the house on Friday for a party on Sunday - which is not likely to work since said house is occupied by three males, four cats, about a zillion finches and, you know, the chickens.

So if you come over to the house for the party, and there is a random chicken feather under your chair, please ignore it for me. And the wings I'm cooking didn't belong to anyone I know.

1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

Silly me. I thought For a moment I thought that Religious Ed was some guy's nickname.