Sunday, January 21, 2007

Holy Shit! We're going to the SUPERBOWL!!!

Be still my heart. As if it weren't enough that Da Bears return to the Superbowl - and I am hopeful that they will do an updated version of the Superbowl Shuffle from 1985 - Peyton and the Indianapolis Colts came back - with an array of receivers, Two Defensive players who scored touchdowns and even better - an interception when there was less than a minute to play Oh yea, and we got it all on tape.

Superbowl party at our house, so if you're in teh neighborhood on the 4th, stop by.

3 comments:

hedlund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hedlund said...

Oops, my bad on that one!

Party at the zoo? Hmm...!

Joe said...

I could not even sleep, I am so excited -- The Colts in the big game playing my childhood team, da Bears. I have mixed feelings (like most Hoosiers from North of Indy), but still rooting for the Colts.