Friday, July 09, 2004

Thoughts for Yesterday

O righteous God, who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end
the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.
-- Psalm 7:9

I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger
against you; I will judge you according to your conduct and repay
you for all your detestable practices.
-- Ezekiel 7:8


At 2:30 pm the Ogre accidentally left his cell phone on, and if there was any question that he was in an adulterous affair, those were answered. He and the girlfriend discussed in detail their recent foray, which concluded with his comments about her "special gifts" - read here ability to fake it and convince him. This week the Ogre has taken the van I was driving right out of my work parking lot, leaving me stranded. He has made comments about my character that I will not dignify by repeating, but suffice it to say, it has been a tough week. Made better by a burst of adrenaline which allowed me to remove the remainder of my things from the main part of his house - leaving only the items in the attic inaccessable. When he called the police, they comforted him the same way the comforted me - "this is a civil matter" and they could not allow him to come over to talk to me about it because there is a RESTRAINING ORDER FINALLY!!!

No comments: