Thursday, March 08, 2007

I gotta new love

Organic Fuji Apples - holy moly.
I have been substituting these when I need a little something between the morning grits and bacon ( especially if I don't have time for eggs).
I cannot get over the sweetness.
When followed by some pecans or pistachios - well it is nearly heaven.
Totally worth the extra dollar for the organic ones.
PS by cutting down on the Coke Zero to one measly bottle a day - and adding in these apples I have now dropped 12 pounds. Only 70 more to go.

4 comments:

Christopher said...

Hi Loner,

Fuji apples Sound wonderful.

Dale said...

Everybody's losing weight these days. I wish I had the determination you have! Apples, eh? Mmmmm. Apple pie. Apple strudel. Apple schnapps!

J said...

Those apples *ARE* delicious. That's so great you've lost 12!! I need you to give me tips. I'm in love with all the wrong foods.

But Miles and I are planting raspberries, blueberries and cucumbers for the summer! :)

(Totally irrelevent statement above) Hope your retreat is awesome! Call me and tell me all about it!

PS: I should've sent an email. HA!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 12 pounds! I haven't tried Fuji apples. I'm consumed with Cameo apples right now. YUMMY!!