Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Leap of Faith

It has been said that to act on something without tangible proof and very little direction is foolish - even reckless.  But I know better.  I remember clearly praying that I would get some direction about staying or moving 8 years ago- and the direction was super clear.
I believe that there are signs and indications that things are headed a certain way - little coincidences that are difficult to ignore and when added up together give rise to the hope of something marvelous on the horizon.
It was those little coincidences  - that little nudge - that started this path and allowed me to find the person I have been looking for - the one I will spend the rest of my days with.
So four months ago I made the declaration that I was going to move home, marry my love and live happily ever after. Faith has guided me through.

Step one happens this weekend - all my things are packed and awaiting the truck to take them home. I am moving my things into his home with nothing more than a verbal committment on his part - and the knowledge that moving home is where I have been destined for a long time.  I should be nervous about this - but instead, there is a peace and calm like this was totally the Plan the whole time.

My things are packed, truck reservations made, vacation scheduled and now all that stands between me and a move home are the hours of the next few days.

When I come home I will put my house on the market and take another step toward home.

Gotta say that standing on the precipice is thrilling- I am so excited about what this future holds.
Stay tuned - I'm sure there will be an adventure in this move process!

No comments: