Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Week Two of the New Job

Let me first say that working from home is fantastic. I love being able to work on home stuff - like folding laundry, while listening to a telecast. It has forced us to clean out the carport, remove the linoleum from the sunroom - and make it into an office, and fold a huge mountain of laundry and sort things in our room - so that we can use what we have. I love it.

I have been all over my territory these last two weeks - I was in the mountains yesterday and will be out by fancypants lake later today for training, after I join the nurses at BIG UNIVERSITY hospital for lunch. I feel like I am spending a lot of time in the car - and that my phone may in fact have grown attached to my ear!

I am putting in a LOT of 15 hour days right now - and I am actually looking forward to training in LA so that I can get a little break.

In other news, I will be seeing both of my cousins that weekend - and it should be great fun - makes the whole trip worthwhile!

I will get caught up on what's happening with the rest of the world, just as soon as I get these dishes done.

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Fresh beginnings can be very stimulating and satisfying.

Dale said...

"Fancypants Lake" Is that what it's really called??

nora leona said...

It sounds great! I'm glad the job is going well. Have fun in LA.

One-Day-At-A-time said...

Hi Sweetie...sure was nice reading your blog. First time I have had a chance to get online and read it for awhile. Sooooooo happy for you and your new job, learning new things, meeting new people, traveling to new territories etc. etc. Hope you have a wonderful trip. Love ya,
Mom