Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Short List


Well, all of my garden, which was in fact planted two weeks before it was supposed to be, survived the freezing temperatures this weekend. I was very thankful until I went to look over things this morning - and found Sheila DIGGING UP AND EATING ALL OF MY RADISHES.

She is on my short list. Oh no you don't - don't ooh and aw about how cute she is - little rascal...
We had two puppies that my daughter rescued, and we lost one to parvo, while I nursed the other one through it. Oddly enough, now she has mange. I wonder if she decided it was a pretty good deal to be inside and just rolled in something so she could stay inside. Um I just realized I have been outsmarted by the dog. Great.

In the love springs eternal category, is this story, sent to me by my husband who knows I love a good love story. Enjoy....

2 comments:

Summer said...

There's a new product on the market that is amazing, Loner. It's called Advantage Multi and is produced by Bayer Animal Health. I don't know what you're using to treat her mange, but this stuff looks to be very promising for both types of mange (along with being cheap and easy to use.)

Rascal or not, she is really cute! Kudos for nursing her through Parvo. That's a tough disease to get them over.

Sarah said...

Short list or not..... oohh.... ahhh... she is cute as a button