Friday, February 16, 2007

On Being a Woman

I was reading last night, and a very interesting article about changing a relationship without saying a word caught my eye. See, I am a talker, I like to hash things out, come up with some solutions and then have the problem over. A little overly pragmatic at times, but hey, when you are the only parent for years at a time, adaptive coping is SO much more practical. Anyway - I am going to finish the article and sum it up - maybe even post it over the weekend because I have been so impressed with it so far.

My girl Lora wrote an interesting post about how some women treat their significant others - and having had a similar discussion with my own daughter about boundaries and how much is too much, I thought I'd pass this along. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Amen to that! 99x on the 15 was taking calls about spoiled, selfish women like this. One complained that since the husband had to call for her loaction in the building, that the roses he sent weren't a SURPRISE!

Glad my wife is a little more down to earth.