Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cable

I moved here in September of last year - first into Justin's place - then into our place. Other than a few nights where we stayed at hotels while traveling with the family - we have not had cable.

Apparently you can get two channels here without the cable - but I sure haven't seen them. PBs had pictures of one thing but the soundtrack of something else - the other channel was jut snow and noise - thanks but I'll pass.

So today, the cable guy is coming to the new house - between 11 and 2 sometime - and we will have cable!!!

Now I can resume my torrid affair with Emeril Lagasse - and the Food Network. I can relish the adventures of Steve Erwin on Animal Planet, see what Martha Stewart is up to, and see what wonders I have missed for the last 10 months on the Discovery Channel.

Oh my gosh - this is almost as good as Christmas! And now have I proclaimed to the world just what a big dork I am!!!

No comments: